How long can the thermos keep warm? This depends on the structure and material of the vacuum flask, and also has a relationship with the water capacity.
Generally, the heat preservation time of 60 degrees water temperature is more than 4 hours, and the heat preservation time of about 40 degrees is more than 8 hours.
A good thermos cup must be at least 4 hours at 60 degrees, and at least 8 hours at around 40 degrees.
The thermos cup is generally a water container made of ceramic bai or stainless steel with a vacuum layer, with a lid on the top and a tight seal. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of liquids such as water inside to achieve the purpose of heat preservation.
There are many factors that affect the insulation time of the thermos. From the perspective of using square corners, it can be divided into two factors, environmental factors and technical factors. Let's see why the two factors affect the insulation time.
1. Technical factors
1. Material of stainless steel: Use cheap 201 stainless steel if the process is the same. In the short term, the difference in the holding time is completely imperceptible, but 201 stainless steel is stable and perishable. After a period of use, the corrosion of the steel layer leads to air leakage in the vacuum layer, which affects the insulation effectiveness.
2. The vacuuming process: the most important factor affecting the heat preservation efficiency. If the vacuuming technology is backward, there will be residual gas, which will cause the cup to heat up after the hot water is filled, which will greatly affect the heat preservation efficiency.
3. The structure of the vacuum flask: There are two common structures of the vacuum flask: the straight cup and the bullet cup. Since the bullet uses an inner plug lid, the same material, the bullet vacuum cup will last longer than the straight body. , But in terms of beauty, size and convenience, the bullet cup is slightly inferior.
4. The caliber of the thermos: the smaller the caliber of the thermos, the better the heat preservation effect, but usually the small diameter will bias the design of the thermos to a small lady's cup, which does not have enough texture.
5. The sealing ring of the lid: Under normal circumstances, the thermos cup will never leak, because water leakage will inevitably lead to a significant drop in the insulation effectiveness. If there is any leakage, please check and adjust the sealing ring.